Angela Wiznoski raises pastured milk fed pork, beef and ducks on their farm located near Parkhill.
The entire farm is seeded to pasture and hay so from April to November all animals are on pasture with the pigs enjoying the wooded middle tree lines and the cattle grazing rotationally around the farm.
The ducks and chickens are free to range in these pastures or to enjoy the two farm ponds fenced off from the other animals. During the winter our cattle have pens in the barn with outside yards as well as access to pasture based on the weather. Our pigs enjoy living in a couple greenhouses beside the barn.
Meat items available are:
- Freezer packs(can be adjusted to suit your preferences) and 1/2 cows are also available
- Lots of different cuts of roast and steaks. Bones for broths and stew meat for winter meals.
- Ham roasts and steaks - old fashioned (bone in) and fully cooked black forest ham and sliced black forest ham.
- Lots of chops, pork roasts and ribs
- Hot, Mild and Honey Garlic Sausages as well as breakfast and Farmers sausages
- Angela takes special request for duck orders
For further information on beef and pork freezer packs call Angela at 519-232-9150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org